My mission is to help families who are anxious to do right by their puppies, to raise them positively and confidently, and to help those with adult dogs who have tried other trainers and failed to find the right help and guidance for the results that they want.
Whilst doing this I will also:
- To promote ethical training methods and the expansion of knowledge of canine training & care
- To enhance canine / handler relationships using positive and holistic methods
- To promote the recognition of dogs as sentient beings
- To continually develop as a professional in order to provide the best training and care methods to my knowledge
- To provide an open and supportive environment for canines and owners alike
- To be honest and true to my beliefs and core values in all that I do