Tell me more………
Welcome to GOOD DOG – LEVEL 1 where your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human family. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and chasing squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a good boy or girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In GOOD DOG – LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back even when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling like a train
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person asks, even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to show your friends just how goodest they are
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog Level 1 course. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions. Monday to Friday, commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at your results.