What is CMS
CMS stands for counselling, mentoring and support, using these processes I work with you to help you achieve your full potential.
CMS sessions involve various methods such as:
* Exploring your needs, motivations and desires
* Helping you to set achievable goals and support you in the process of achievement of those goals
* The use of creative, simple but effective tools
* Help you recognise patterns of behaviour and chose which to embrace and which to change and how
* Evaluate outcomes and help get you back on track when things don’t go to plan
* Help you to accept and deal with change
* Develop tools you can use in everyday life
During CMS sessions various tools can be used. Which tools we use will depend on the outcome that you hope to achieve and the kind of person you are, tools can include:
- Energy Therapies
- The Inspired Deck
All of the above takes place in a supportive and non judgemental space
What is the cost?
CMS – Counselling/Mentoring/Support – £45 for 1hr
Simply book your appointment using the button above then either bring cash on the day or use the button below to pay via paypal and rest easy knowing payment is already taken care of before your session.
[wp_paypal_payment_box email=”email@example.com” options=”Counselling 1 hour:45″ currency=”GBP”]
This therapy is complementary and in no way meant to take the place of conventional medicine and doctors.
Please familiarise yourself with The Legal Stuff section before booking.