Loose Leash Walking
Are you struggling to have an enjoyable walk with your gundog?
Being dragged along behind?
Battling with an air-scenting or trail following dog?
121 sessions for loose leash walking covers a variety of issues and includes:
- Teaching your dog where ‘heel’ position actually is
- Learning clear cues and teaching those to your dog
- Understanding why sometimes it all goes wrong and how to deal with that
- Understanding and working with a reward marker
- Learning simple yet effective training techniques
- Learning how to achieve loose leash walking in all situations
- Building a connection
What does all this mean? An end to stretched arms and pulled shoulders! A dog that understands what’s being asked of it and that learns how to work with you, whilst you learn how to connect with them.
Understand what the problem is
Understand how to fix the problem
Sessions last for 1 hour, are £85 and are payable in advance or upon commencement of session as arranged.
Sessions take place at our enclosed field venue.
If you are a current client you will need to re-register as we have a new and improved booking system in place
Sign up to my mailing list today and start receiving your news and discounts!
I value your your privacy. Your information will be strictly used for to delivery our content to you ♥